Beth and I are excited to share with you that we have just recently completed our first guest podcast which aired on November 29, 2020! We were interviewed by Dr. Errin Weisman, co-founder of the Physician Coaching Alliance and host of her fabulous podcast, Doctor ME FIRST! We were featured in episode 234 and spoke about our approach to confidence and our powerful equation:
EMPOWERED PERFORMANCE = COMPETENCE + CONFIDENCE!
Women work on their competence daily and they should also work on their confidence. As women, we have shown a tremendous amount of confidence in getting to where we are now, but what got us here will not get us there! We need to work on both our competence and our confidence. This will allow us to live by the LAW of Confidence:
Live your Absolute Worth!
We spoke about the six derailers of confidence (also available as a free downloadable on our website) and our unique RISE Framework which many women we have worked with have used to rise to face their fears and act in a confident manner.
Join us at the link below to share in our excitement and begin your confidence journey and empower your performance!
Did you enjoy this blog post? Read some of our other posts:
- Women with Confidence Podcast Episode 7 – Dr. Marcia Clark uses WHAT she knows to get to WHERE she wants to go!
- Women with Confidence Podcast Episode 6 – Celebrating is the key to success!
- Women with Confidence Podcast Episode 5 – Learning to move beyond limiting beliefs
- Women with Confidence Podcast Episode 4 – Dr. Juliet Emamaullee RISES to the challenge!
- Spring Into Empowered Performance in 2021!
Are you ready to learn more about how to develop your confidence and join our Confidence Room discussions? Visit our course Confidence for Professional Women!